Most car owners do not tend to get their car air conditioning serviced regularly, the A/C system may only receive attention when it fails. However, air conditioners should be serviced professionally each year for some good reasons.
Regular service will extend the life of your air conditioning system by addressing potential problems before they occur. It must also be remembered that air conditioning systems contain refrigerant under high pressure and so should only be worked on by a professional to prevent potential injury.
At Mercury Car Centre we offer you the full range of service and repair as you may expect from a modern, well-equipped automobile air conditioning workshop. Our skilled technicians have received specialist training in the servicing of all air conditioning systems and use the latest diagnostic equipment.
Our Standard A/C service:
- The vehicle is connected to the diagnostic equipment.
- Duct temperature and gauge pressures are checked against ambient temperature
- The refrigerant is recovered and weighed.
- Receiver drier is replaced which we strongly recommend should be changed every two years.
- The system is evacuated, dehydrated and recharged with correct amount of refrigerant and oil.
- Leak test is carried out.
- The system control functions including clutch actuation, flap operation and thermostats are checked to OEM specifications.
- The drive belt tension, mounting bolts, condenser condition, drain hose, pollen filter and other relevant components are checked.
Air conditioning system regas From £49.00+VAT
Air conditioning system service From £99.00+VAT
Please call Kelly or Alison for a free quotation 01277 262233
or complete our contact form on the right hand side